The Programme Advisory Committee is an international group of professionals working in the field of design in government. They are helping validate the themes of the Cconference and are advising on sessions and speakers. They are also helping us find session hosts and speakers via their network.
Members of the Programme Advisory Committee:
- Martin Jordan, Head of Service Design at Government Digital Service, United Kingdom
- Kara Kane, Community Manager for User Centred Design at Government Digital Service, United Kingdom
- Edo Plantinga, Gebruiker Centraal Community / Conference Organizing Committee, The Netherlands
- Victor Zuydweg, Gebruiker Centraal Community / Conference Organizing Committee, The Netherlands
- Leah Lockhart, Working in the spaces between citizens, governments, technology and academia, Scotland
- Beth Fox, Human Centered Service Designer and User Advocate, government of Nova Scotia, Canada
- Ella Mae Lewis, Product Director of Product and member of the founding team at Apolitical, United Kingdom
- Kevin White, Head of Accessibility for The Scottish Government, Scotland
- Pablo Fernández Vallejo, Service Designer of GovLab Argentina
- Fang-Jui Chang, Designer at Dark Matter Laboratories, Taiwan / United Kingdom
- Dr, Katrin Dribbisch, Senior Lead Consultant at ]init[ – Services for the eSociety, Germany
- Suse Miessner, Service Designer at Finnish Immigration Service/Migri, Finland
- Dr. Dhruv Sharma, User Research Lead at The Scottish Government
You can follow them on Twitter with this Twitter list of the PAC members.