In this panel discussion we compared several ways of how to change the government to become more user-centered.
We compared and discussed approaches such as:
- GDS-like organisations,
- innovation labs,
- innovation teams
- large-scale education in service design
Questions discussed included:
- What is unique to your approach?
- What are the barriers that you encountered?
- What were the lessons you learned?
- Relation to how your government is organised. Would your initiative work in a different context?
The panel started with 10 minute presentations by each panelist. Followed by discussion panel to learn from the different models, perspectives, initiatives and contexts in which they operate. The panel was moderated by Carolien Nicolai.