Would you like to host a session, workshop or presentation? Excellent! That way you will help build an international community that strives towards a more user-centered and citizen-centered government. On this page you can find all the information that you need as a speaker.
Type of sessions
We are looking for:
- Hands-on workshops and presentations by professionals working in the fields of service design, user-centered policy making and related fields.
- Share, translate and re-use sessions, in which you share your educational material (workshop templates, online courses, etc.), the tools you developed, etc. The idea is to go beyond inspiring participants and to provide them with material and tools they can use the next day. For example: have participants translate an online maturity score or provide them with a translated version of a workshop game about service design. We’d love to hear about your ideas!
What can you expect as a speaker / session host?
- Naturally, you are invited to take part in the conference as an attendee to other sessions.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to network and learn from interesting people across the world.
- As this is a free conference, we are not able to offer any financial compensation.
- There are overhead projectors in each room. Please take your own laptop if you plan to use them.
- The conference is a joint effort by many people across the world. We encourage you to help us spread the news of the conference via your network.
SELECTION & SUBMISSION PROCESS
(This information is subject to change.)
- [Now-15th of May] Submit the outline of your session.
- [June] The international Program Advisory Board, consisting of professionals working in the field of government (digital) services, will advise on a balanced selection of the submitted ideas, assisted by the International Design in Government community.
- [June] If your session is selected, we will ask you to provide us with more details about your session. If we can, we will let you know earlier whether your session was selected.
- [October]. You will receive more details about when and where your session will take place.
Open for ideas & cool stuff
We are more than open for ideas that will make the conference better. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have ideas for sessions, social events, demonstrations, a marketplace, a comic relief during breaks, you name it.