Are you hosting a session, workshop or presentation? Excellent! That way you will help build an international community that strives towards a more user-centered and citizen-centered government.
On this page you can find all the information that you need as a speaker. This page will be updated regularly.
Update 10 November 2019
- We are no longer looking for new session proposals.
- We are currently working on the final selection round. You will hear from us shortly if you have submitted a proposal. We will ask you to provide additional details if your session was selected.
- We still encourage Dutch organizations to submit excursion proposals (info in Dutch).
- We are more than open for ideas that will make the conference better. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have ideas.
What can you expect as a speaker / session host?
- Naturally, you are invited to take part in the conference as an attendee to other sessions.
- Please register as a participant to the conference, so we know what days you intend to come.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to network and learn from interesting people across the world.
- As this is a free conference, we are not able to offer any financial compensation.
- There are overhead projectors in each room. Please take your own laptop if you plan to use one.
- The conference is a joint effort by many people across the world. We encourage you to help us spread the news of the conference via your (online) network.
SELECTION & SUBMISSION PROCESS
- [11 September] We are selecting the sessions for the second round of session proposals.
- [shortly after 11 September] We will let you know if your session was selected. If it was selected, we will ask for additional details.
- [October]. You will receive more details about when and where your session will take place.