An inspiring, confident and motivated design lead with 12 years professional experience, instrumental at all stages from service design to delivery. Communicates confidently and efficiently at all levels and uses initiative to meet the highest standards. Believes in inclusive leadership and thrives in situations where can encourage and be encouraged by peers. Always striving to go the extra mile to achieve the set goal, not afraid of challenging the status quo. Eager to learn by creating while working with multidisciplinary teams in a prototype-friendly working environment and close collaboration with stakeholders. Seeking new challenges and opportunity to define, develop and promote service design in government.
• Translating input from business and research into service design concepts and prototypes
• Building strong, agile work relationships with business, engineering, insights, and quality
• Managing designers, design resourcing, and negotiating with leadership team
• Developing and evangelising new design frameworks, methods, and techniques
• Teaching, speaking and writing on service design, innovation and value creation
• Building design communities with global reach through new event formats